Thursday, June 23, 2016

DB's Orlando Vacation Vlog





Hello everyone. This is my Orlando Vacation Vlog. I hope you enjoy it! It's from my Youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/c/davebeckelvis)



This videos and photos taken for this Vlog were taken at least a month BEFORE the tragic events at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando. I would like to send my thoughts and condolences to the families and friends of the victims of that tragic shooting.



Again, I hope you enjoy this Vlog. This features some of the great attractions Orlando has to offer, from Disney to Universal and beyond. I hope that this vlog series gives you joy and happiness, especially during this tragic time. I also hope you consider this vlog series helpful when you're deciding on what to do during your vacation to Orlando.



This series features just some of Orlando's great attractions. There are plenty more things to experience!



Orlando is still a great city, especially to visit on vacation! #OrlandoStrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment